Sunday, April 16, 2006

My Interaction with the VP-IT of Goldman Sach

This wonderful meeting happened at the cozy restaurant of Hotel HYATT regency, right in front of the mumbai international airport. The meeting was followed by a buffet lunch.
The interaction lasted for only 3 hours but it was sufficient to judge a person. And i must say that Ritesh was very convivial ... i did not feel as if i am talking to a VP of a global investment banker. During the meeting we talked about various thingz like his career so far, his education, my career graph,etc. Besides these, he also taught me an important lesson in my life as to how can i climb up the value chain if I ever have to succeed in life.
It was meeting which i will always remember for what lesson it taught me.

2 comments:

Perestroika said...

Nice blog. Hopped in here thru ur article linked at Parsi Khabar. Incidently one of my posts on Parsis too had been linked there.

I am linking ur blog to mine, so can drop in here more often. Hope thts not a problem.

Ashish Agarwal said...

Well the lesson is this - learn to ask questions to your boss even if he asks u for a small task. For eg: if he asks u for a report on xyz topic ask him y does he need that report. Then do this till the root of the purpose. This will help me in many ways !! try it for ur self !!